IELTS SPEAKING: ART (P1)
[ART TOPIC] - Trong các bài thi IELTS SPEAKING, khi bị rơi vào chủ đề ART, nhiều bạn tỏ ra khá lúng túng, một phần vì không có nhiều từ vựng trong chủ đề này, hai là art là một chủ đề khá trừu tượng và để mô tả được một bức tranh cũng không phải dễ dàng. Để có thẻ tham gia kì thi IELTS SPEAKING một cách tốt nhất, cùng BEC học một số từ vựng về chủ đề này nhé:
1. The Arts - Tác phẩm nghệ thuật
- Meaning: Art forms created by humans, divided into visual, literary, and performing
Ex: The govenment should not waste money on the arts. This should be spent on public services instead.
2. Culture - Văn hóa
- Meaning: The systems of knowledge, experience, beliefs, values, attitudes, meanings, hierarchies, religion that are shared by a relatively large group of people.
Ex: The culture of a country is reflected in its art.
Cultural differences can cause problems if you do business in another country.
3. Creative - Sáng tạo
- Meaning: Relating to or involving the imagination or original ideas, especially in the production of an artistic work.
Ex: He is an incredibly creative person - he's written many books and plays and he can paint as well.
4. Classical - Cổ điển
- Meaning: Music that is considered to be part of a long especially formal tradition and to be of lasting value.
Ex: I prefer classical music such as Mozart and Bach to modern day pop music.
5. Musical - Nhạc kịch
- Meaning: A play or film in which part of the story is sung to music (noun).
Ex: "The Phantom of the Opera" is one of the best musicals that I have ever seen.
6. Opera (Một loại hình nghệ thuật sân khấu)
- Meaning: An art form in which singers and musicians perform a dramatic work combining text and music, usually in a theatre.
Ex: Opera is not very popular amongst young people these days.
7. Exhibition - Triễn lãm
- Meaning: An event at which objects such as paintings are shown to the public.
Ex: There will be an exhibition at the weekend to show all of his latest paintings.
His paintings were exhibited at the local art gallary over the weekend.
8. Sculpture - Điêu khắc
- Meaning: The art of making two- or three-dimensional representative or abstract forms, especially by carving stone or wood.
Ex: The museum has many life-sized sculptures of past Kings and Queens of England.
9. Abstract - Trừu tượng
- Meaning: A type of painting, drawing, or sculpture that uses shapes, lines, and colour in a way that does not try to represent the appearance of people or things.
Ex: Jackson Pollock is one of the most famous abtract artists. He famous for dripping and splattering paint onto his canvas
10. Display - Trưng bày
- Meaning: A collection of objects or pictures arranged for people to look at, or a performance or show for people to watch (= being shown).
Ex: Jackson Pollock's most famous paintings are on display at the Tate Modern Art Gallery in London for 10 days.
11. Inspired - Cảm hứng
- Meaning: To be filled with the urge or ability to do or feel something, especially to do something creative.
Ex: Shakespears plays have inspired many young people to take up writing and acting. His method of acting really inspires me.
12. Artefact - Đồ tạo tác
- Meaning: An object that is made by a person, such as a tool or a decoration, especially one that is of historical interest.
Ex: The museam in town has many artefacts that were found in the local area. Most are tools from the Stone Age.
13. Choreograph - Dàn dựng
- Meaning: Compose the sequence of steps and moves for a ballet or other performance of dance.
Ex: Their dance routines had been carefullychoreographed so there would be no mistakes.Hãy cùng Cập nhật thông tin lớp học và nhiều bài học thú vị tiếng Anh qua trang facebook của BEC qua link sau các bạn nhé www.facebook.com/BEC.edu.vn
- Các bài học tiếng Hàn qua trang facebook: www.facebook.com/letspeakKorea
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Trung tâm Bright Education Centre
Số 57, ngõ 295 Bạch Mai, quận Hai Bà Trưng, Hà Nội
Hotline - Ms Thao - 0987.905.529