IELTS SPEAKING: HAPPINESS
Hạnh phúc luôn là một điều mà tất cả mọi người đều mong ước và tìm kiếm trong cuộc sống. Hạnh phúc luôn đến từ những điều rất gần gũi và quen thuộc. Vi vậy, khi nói đến chủ đề này, chắc hẳn các bạn luôn thấy một niềm rạo rực và hân hoan trong tâm hồn mình đúng không nào? Vậy hãy bắt đầu bài học hôm nay với một tinh thần thât vui vẻ và hứng khởi nhé.
1/ Some people say that as they age, they become happier. What's your opinon?
- I'm not sure about that! I'm sure that many elderly people would say that happiest time for them was in their youth when they had their lives ahead of them. When you are younger, you have your health and a world of oppotunity at your feet. In my opinon, somewhere between tha ages of 20 and 40 is probably the happiest time of life for most people.
2/ What types of things influence personal happiness? Why?
- In my view, personal health, good relationship with family and friends, having a good job, and having enough money to live comfortably are some of the things that make you feel satisfied. Although the money factors is interesting, some studies have shown that those who win the lottery are not necessarily happier after their big win than before. So, it's probably not so much related to money as having the necessities of life which are food, shelter, and water.
3/ Many people around the world suffer from unhappiness and psycological difficulties. What measures can be taken to increase happiness?
- Increasing happiness for people is problematic, as I feel that happiness is something which means different things to different people. It's really quite hard to define, which can make it quite elusive. However, I think that if it was cheaper for people to access psychological assistance, and there was less stigma around mental health difficulties, then that might improve overall happiness or well-being in the long run.
4/ Do you believe wealth and possessions make people happy? Why/ Why not?
- I don't think so. Wealth and possessions are only material goods, and as I said, I think happiness is more related to relationships and social support. Having said that, of course, if money makes it possible for you to connect and share with others, then I suppose that could make you happy - for instance, if you bought a holiday house where you went with your friends every year, then that would be a case of wealth helping you to build connections. Overall though, I think money is not the key factor in feeling happy.
5/ What is the secret to happiness?
- I don't believe there is a secret to happiness as such, but I do think it's something that people have to work at finding for themselves. Some people say meditation and relaxation help them to find happiness, for others, it is their work, and for other still, happiness is related to things such as music and art. I guess the main thing is to follow your heart and do what you love.
6/ Should people expect to be happy all the time?
- No, I think that's actually quite unrealistic and, in fact, is part of the problem nowadays where people feel dissatisfied with life they aren't feeling happy the entire time. I think that part of being a person is to experience a range of emotions, including happiness and sadness. If you feel happy all the time, then something's not quite right!
- Các bài học tiếng Hàn qua trang facebook: www.facebook.com/letspeakKorea
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Trung tâm Bright Education Centre
Số 57, ngõ 295 Bạch Mai, quận Hai Bà Trưng, Hà Nội
Hotline - Ms Thao - 0987.905.529