Bạn đã tự tin rằng mình biết bao nhiêu cụm từ với MIS - cùng BEC học một số cụm từ với MIS hay xuất hiện ngay thôi
1. Miscalculate (verb) /mɪsˈkæl.kjə.leɪt/- tính toán sai
Example: We had a lot of food left over from the party because I'd miscalculated how much people would eat.
2. Misdiagnose (verb) /mɪs.ˈdaɪ.əɡ.nəʊz/ - chuẩn đoán sai
Example: Early signs can easily be misdiagnosed as arthritis.
3. Misdirect (verb) /ˌmɪs.daɪˈrekt/ /ˌmɪs.dɪˈrekt/-chỉ dẫn sai, hướng sai
Example: My luggage was misdirected to a different airport.
4. Mishandle (verb) /ˌmɪsˈhæn.dəl/- xử lí nhầm
Example: The police were accused of mishandling the investigation.
5. Misjudge (verb) /ˌmɪsˈdʒʌdʒ/- xét xử sai
Example: I thought he wasn't going to support me, but I misjudged him.
6. Misquote (verb) /ˌmɪsˈkwəʊt/ - trích dẫn sai
Example: Her promise was deliberately misquoted by her opponents, who then used it against her.
7. Misread (verb) /ˌmɪsˈriːd/- đọc sai
Example: I was given the wrong tablets when the pharmacist misread my prescription.