1. In disguise: If people, objects, or activities are in disguise, they appear to be something that they are not, especially intentionally: cải trang
Example: She usually goes out in disguise to avoid being bothered by the public.
2. Deem (v) /diːm/: to consider or judge something in a particular way: coi là…
Example: We will provide help whenever you deem it appropriate.
3. Posperity (n) /prɒsˈper.ə.ti/: the state of being successful and having a lot of money: sự thịnh vượng
Example: A country's future prosperity depends, to an extent, upon the quality of education of its people.
4. Synonymous (a) /sɪˈnɒn.ɪ.məs/: If you say that one thing is synonymous with another, you mean that the two things are so closely connected in most people's minds that one suggests the other: tương tự với..
Example: Oscar Wilde's name is synonymous with wit.
5. Uncanny (a) /ʌnˈkæn.i/: strange or mysterious; difficult or impossible to explain: khó giải thích
Example: an uncanny resemblance
6. Inclined (a) /ɪnˈklaɪnd/: likely or wanting to do something: có khuynh hướng
Example: Tom is inclined to be lazy.
7. Feng shui (n) /ˌfeŋ ˈʃuːi/: an ancient Chinese belief that the way your house is built or the way that you arrange objects affects your success, health, and happiness: phong thuỷ
Example: a feng shui consultant
8. Spring to mind = to come quickly into your mind: xuất hiện trong tâm trí
Example: Say the word "Australia" and a vision of beaches and blue seas immediately springs to mind.