IELTS SPEAKING: A POSITIVE CHANGE/ AN IMPORTANT DECISION (P3)
Khi tham gia vào một bài thi ielts speaking, phần thứ ba: Discussion là một phần thi vô cùng quan trọng. Qua phần thi này, giám khảo sẽ có được sự đánh giá tốt nhất về phần thi của bạn và giúp bạn dành được số điểm rất cao nếu như bạn làm tốt. Vậy với chủ đề về những quyết định và sự thay đổi, BEC sẽ cung cấp cho các bạn một sô dạng câu hỏi và cách trả lời sau đây để bạn không còn lúng túng khi gặp phải nữa nhé.
Part 3: DISCUSSION
1/ Do you enjoy changes in your life?
- Yes, I do. I like to view changes as positive and take them as opportunities. Although change is rarely easy, life would be pretty boring without it.
- No, I don't. Like most people, i resist changes in life. I find it far more comfortable to drift along day after day in the same old routines.
2/ How do deal with unexpected changes in your life?
- If an unexpected change happens in my life, good or bad, I will try to accept it. After all, change may occur at anytime. I'll assess the situation and come up with a plan to help cope with the change.
- Well, to be honest, I never think about it. If there are an unexpected changes in my life, I will consult my family and get support from them.
3/ Why do people like change in life more than before?
- Well, making changes means firstly giving up what you have posessed or been used to. Today's people have more choices than before, no matter in employment or in lifestyle, which means the risk of making changes is lower. So they are more likely to try changes.
4/ What is the difficulty in making changes in life?
- I suppose the biggest difficulty comes from the human nature of resisting change. Most people enjoy sticking to their routine and are affraid of change.
- I think the influence from surrounding makes it difficult to change our life, especially in the small towns where most people, including our friends or family, don't welcome change. Your intention of making changes in life will be discouraged.
5/ Why are young people more likely to make changes in life?
- Well, I think first, today's young people grow up in a world with more uncertainty than before. They are facing more changes and are willing to experience change. Besides, for young people, changing is the best way to find the most suitable job or lifestyle.
6/ Do people like to change their jobs?
- No, I don't think so. Most people like to keep their jobs for as long as possible because the severe competition makes it difficult to find new one. Besides, the traditional culture doesn't encourage frequent changes in life.
- Well, it's hard to say because it depends on one's age nad work place. To the young people in big cities, job-hopping is very common because they have more choices and opportunities.
7/ What are the effects of changing jobs?
- I think changing jobs is a valuable experience especially to young people. Changing jobs help them accumulate experiences in various fields and then find their preference. Besides, by changing jobs, they can enlarge their social network and become more nature.
- I think changing jobs frequently has lots of negative effects. First, the job-hoppers will lose the opportunity of gaining further professional skills. And more importantly, a CV with lines of job-hopping experiences is likely to produce a negative impression on would be employers.
Hãy cùng Cập nhật thông tin lớp học và nhiều bài học thú vị tiếng Anh qua trang facebook của BEC qua link sau các bạn nhé www.facebook.com/BEC.edu.vn
- Các bài học tiếng Hàn qua trang facebook: www.facebook.com/letspeakKorea
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Trung tâm Bright Education Centre
Số 57, ngõ 295 Bạch Mai, quận Hai Bà Trưng, Hà Nội
Hotline - Ms Thao - 0987.905.529